February 2012 - Our people, systems and management practices continue to improve as we deliver on our mission to build an industry-leading reinforcing steel company – one that consistently delivers superior performance and customer services while earning the trust of our customers, suppliers and employees.
Approach to the Marketplace
Through our efforts to improve the client experience, LMS is setting the industry standards for customer service and levels of productivity on a job site; and enhanced teamwork and communication for the overall construction team.
We continue to grow organically through bold enhancements to our business model and marketplace offerings that continue to result in a positive return on investment. In three short years, LMS has:
- Diversified to serve new sectors in construction
- Expanded geographically eastbound all the way to Manitoba
- Enhanced our product offering to include post tensioning and trucking services
- Vertically integrated our operations to provide our customers with better products and services
Commitment to our People
We make a conscious effort to be approachable. We treat our people with empathy and understanding both personally and professionally. We pursue unique and creative solutions to addressing labour requirements such as recruiting foreign workers and partnering with community-based employment programs. Most importantly, we treat our people with compassion and provide them with meaningful opportunities to build their careers.
High Quality Standards
Our performance has been recognized with industry certifications and awards
- We have been recognized by WorkSafeBC with a Certificate of Recognition for our diligent and proactive to safety requirements
- We have achieved ISNetworld Approved Status to work in capital-intensive industries such as the booming energy sector
- We have detailed Quality Control Procedures for our infrastructure projects
We are active members of the business community and give back generously to worthy causes. LMS is a major contributor to Canuck Place Hospice, raising over $1 million to date. LMS has helped raise $2.5 million for the YMCA children’s facility benefiting the lower East side of Vancouver. Besides major charities, there are numerous other charities to receive donations.
Thank you to all of our clients, suppliers and employees. It is our joint effort that has helped LMS achieve this milestone. We look forward to building on our relationship and our joint success.